When you buy a pair of in-ear earphones, you should ideally be able to wear them for hours and hours without discomfort. When they don’t fit correctly, you might find that they keep falling out, they make your ear canals hurt or itch, or they just don’t sound as good as they’re supposed to. This doesn’t mean you need to go out and buy a brand new pair of earphones though. These can easily be fixed and brands like Comply have a dedicated product line that provides a sound solution!
Comply’s range of in-ear memory foam tips is designed to enhance the fit of your earphones so you can have all-day comfort and an all-around better listening experience. They've designed memory foam tips to custom fit earphones from leading brands such as Apple, Sennheiser, Sony, and Samsung. The tips are 30 times softer than silicone, cost-effective, and simple to install. Comply promises:
- Unshakeable fit: Ear-conforming memory foam means all-day comfort - no more chasing after an earbud that fell out.
- Peak performance: Comply tips reduce unwanted exterior noise so you can elevate your listening at lower volumes (protect those ears!); your favourite devices will work better than ever.
- Easy to use: Securely and easily attach to your device. No tools, no fuss.
- Charger-friendly: Comply tips are specially designed to fit in most wireless charging cases without interfering with charging.
- Extra Protection: Built-in TechDefender™ guard protects your earbuds' sound port from debris, wax and sweat.
For the best fit, Comply recommends choosing the same size Comply ear tip that you use for traditional silicone ear tips. Since Comply foam ear tips are compressed to insert and then expand in your ear, the medium size fits most users comfortably. If you’re on the fence, you’ll be pleased to know that Comply has a 100% Guaranteed Fit programme. If the ear tip doesn’t stay put, they’ll find you one that does – guaranteed.
Get the right fit on your in-ear earphones with Comply Memory Foam Tips!