Buying new technology is expensive, but it doesn't have to be. By choosing to go with an off-lease device you can save a substantial amount of money and purchase powerful hardware that might usually be out of reach.
When it comes time to upgrade the devices in your office, consider going with off-lease technology. Here, we'll take a look at off-lease desktops, laptops and monitors.
The great thing about off-lease desktops is that they're almost always designed for office use. This means you're buying devices that are proven performers in an office environment, and have specifications perfect for standard work tasks such as document editing and internet usage.
- Lenovo M4518: This desktop includes an intel i5 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 320GB HDD. It's perfect for storing large numbers of files.
- HP Elite 8100: The HP also includes an i5 processor and 4GB of RAM, but includes a 160GB HDD. This means it's better suited for storing files online, but can still handle many of the same work tasks.
Off-lease laptops can be more difficult to choose from, given the extensive range of factors that go into a purchase such as screen size, resolution, specifications and build quality.
Thankfully, there are a number of quality ex-lease laptops available to choose from at PB Tech.
- HP EliteBook 2540p: HP have a reputation for making powerful laptops, and the EliteBook delivers with an i7 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 250GB HDD. It's also got a DVD drive and fantastic build quality that ensures durability. The screen is on the smaller side at 12.1".
- Dell Latitude E6520: This laptops comes with an i5 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 250GB HDD. There's a DVD drive and a full 15" screen.
Most businesses can get away with using one monitor per staff member, but there can be substantial productivity increases with multiple monitors. Of course, this can get expensive.
With ex-lease monitors there's very little cost per monitor, and this means it's possible to purchase multiple units.
- Lenovo 22": This monitor includes DVI support and a design that fits in perfectly within an office.
- Philips 190S1: A 19" monitor is on the smaller side, but purchasing three smaller off-lease monitors is often cheaper than buying a new unit.
If you'd like to find out more about off-lease devices, and how their inexpensive cost can help your business, speak to the experts at PB Tech today.
We'll certainly be able to help you track down desktops, laptops and monitors to fit both your budget and specification requirements.