Awesome new AiO Water Cooling Kits for PC are incoming to NZ, and these latest designs from NZXT add even more glorious LED lighting effects to their already excellent X53 (240mm), X63 (280mm) and X73 (360mm) radiator sized offerings.
No matter which size you’ll be using, the NZXT Kraken RGB is a stunning must-have for any new build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken RGB series delivers an amazing CPU cooling that’s unrivalled in its luminosity.
- Install your pump in any orientation and rotate the NZXT logo to match (lol Henry :P)
- Easier installation with reinforced extended tubing (now 400mm)
- All-new 7th Gen Asetek pump providing better cooling and 800RPM whisper-quiet performance
- Includes an NZXT RGB connector for compatibility with AER RGB 2 fans or NZXT RGB accessories (NZXT AER RGB 2 fans are included!)
- NZXT CAM - controlled pump and lighting effects
Compatibility wise you can use the NZXT Kraken series with the latest CPU options from either Intel and AMD, be it LGA1200 for Intel 10th Gen or AM4 for just released Ryzen 5000.
One thing to watch out for is the USB 2.0 internal header connection, this is what allows the CAM software to interface with the RGB CPU cooler rather than a traditional RGB header - so double check you have a spare on your motherboard.
If you’re using NZXT in your build be sure to down the CAM software suite as it provides a bunch of neat monitoring information on the performance of your system, along with extensive colour modes, along with custom fan curves for the quietest performance possible - tailored to your specific build.
There is another similar series of the Kraken Water Cooling Kits that have "Z" instead of "X" in their names, these don't have the RGB fans but do have digital displays on the CPU blocks.